Upon arrival, enjoy a welcome refreshment while our friendly staff escort you to your lodge. Dinner is served early evenings in the restaurant overlooking the ocean. Early mornings kick start after a scrumptious breakfast and a menu of activities which the Garden Route has to offer.
What activities are there at Misty?
- Swimming in our outdoor pool
- Forest Hikes
- The David Lane Trail (+- 3hours)
- Mountain Bike Routes (4 routes 8.7km – 65km)
- 9 Hole Mashie Chip & Wedge Golf course
What adrenaline activities are there?
- Face Adrenaline Bungy Jump, 216m highest bridge jump in the world
- Untouched Adventures – Lilo and kayak down the National Park gorge, bat cave excursions, scuba diving, snorkelling, the famous swing bridge
- Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours 10 slides – zipline among the tree tops
- Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure 8 slides – zipline over waterfalls
- Black Water Tubing
- Horse Riding through indigenous forest
- Sky diving – tandem
- Shark Cage diving
- Dive with the Cape Seals
- Ocean Safari – Dolphin & Whale Viewing Untouched Adventures – kayak and lilo up the gorge
- Face Adrenaline – Bungy Jump the highest bungy in the world
What nature activities are there?
- The Big Tree – 600-800 year old Yellowood Tree
- Eco Tours – ride Segway through the indigenous forest
- Wood Cutter Journey – tour through the forest in a safari truck
- River Spa – Tsitsikamma Lodge – we book our guests for treatments
What animal sanctuaries are there to visit?
- Jukani – rescued wild cat predators – jaguar, pumas, lion, tigers and many more
- Monkey Land – largest free flight aviary in the world
- Birds of Eden – worlds first free roaming primate sanctuary
- Tenikwa – wild cat sanctuary – take cheetah for a walk on a leash whilst enjoying a sundowner
- Elephant Sanctuary – close encounters with elephant, feed, ride or trunk in hand walk
- Reptile Park
- Wolf Sanctuary – non-profit organisation 80 wolves
What activities can my children enjoy?
- Puzzle Park – 3D Maze, forest puzzle walk
- Besides the animal sanctuaries, Tenikwa Ecokidz family challenge is a fun way to become an Eco Kid.
- Radical Radical Raptors – a rescue, rehabilitation and release centre.
- Adventure Land – 75m super tube, 25m slide and many more fun water activities